Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

SO Becky tagged me forever ago, but I didn't know it becauseI haven't ventured into the coldness to get to the computer (which is in the garage) BRRRRRR!!!!!

SO...How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog.Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.Let them know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys: Baking, Running & My FAMILY

3 Fears: I have a terrifying fear of submarines, I am totally claustophobic (sp?), & I have a very unrealistic fear that one day a creepy man will come up through my crawlspace!

3 Goals: Start a cake decorating business, turn our house into a home (paint & decorate), have 6 healthy babies!

3 Current Obsessions/Collections: BAKING COOKING & BAKING, crocheting (homemade xmas presents) & quilting

3 Random Surprising Facts About Myself: i used to hate chocolate & now i can't live without it!, i absolutely HATE the cold snowy winter (ok maybe not so surprising) , i miss going to school

I don't know enough people to tag... but i guess, Robbie, Brandy, Steph (since she didnt answer Becky's yet), Shelly, & Amy!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for answering my tag Kim! Hope you guys are enjoying life out there!