Thursday, November 20, 2008

Diapers Diapers EVERYWHERE!!!

So our precious 2 year old LUKE has decided that wearing diapers is SO NOT COOL! He wants to be just like "Heyee". So no matter how often I follow this little guy around he ALWAYS finds a place and time to strip the diaper! Now the problem with this is he isn't POTTY TRAINED!!!! He has good intentions and runs to the potty once he sees himself going but then we got a fun pee trail to follow & clean up and by the time he gets the potty his bladder is empty! Matthew says we should duct tape the diapers on but if he WANTS to learn I don't wanna tell him no! So we've compromised and got him in the training underwear so the mess doesn't get everywhere & he is not in diapers! Let me tell ya tho, I sure am doing at least 2 loads of laundry DAILY! LOL The good news? He is making it to the potty EVERY SINGLE time when he has a BM & I'd much rather clean up pee than that! LOL
SO now i've got only 1 left in diapers! YAHOO! SO although we are going through carpet cleaner & laundry soap like crazy! My babies are growing up & learning! Makes a mommy proud!

2 comments:

Rob M. said...

Yes, that is one thing that we do not miss is cleaning up pee. We had a member in our branch whose daughter takes off her diaper and they used duct tape to keep it closed. It did work pretty well but I agree with you that just teaching him is good because he is showing interest. We miss you guys. Hope that you stay warm in the freezing tundra :)

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! How hilarious is that! Well, I guess not funny in the moment, but maybe funny later?!? Anyway, I finally started a blog, but it's a private one that requires your e-mail address to be allowed on. What is your current e-mail? Please give it to me so that I can "invite" you to view our blog. Thanks! Miss you!